- Position Type
What is most important to you when you're evaluating the job market? Is it Location? Is it what they are paying? Is it the work environment and having long-term stability? What about the Call Schedule/Quality of life? These are the big 4 driving physicians decisions in today's market, which is likely one of yours, too.
I think most of us know that Utopia doesn't exist. With that said, How would you like to have a practice that checked off most all of these boxes with nice comp, low call, collegiality, in the south where it's warm pretty much year around?
Sound good? Keep on reading!
Join a Strong, Level III Regional Hospital that is looking for a full time Gastroenterologist to join their staff.
• Wildly underserved area of GI providers, Currently only 3 in a community with a 300,000 person draw area
• Hospital is partnered with the largest GI group in the state to support program while search maintains active for full time employed GI doc
• Spend most of your time in the lab that has Anesthesia support, will also a GI Physician Assistant supporting you to do inpatient consults and see clinic patients
• Volume available to do 40-50 scopes per week and earn 75th percentile income
• 10 days of call
• Exceptional medical benefits that includes malpractice, 30 days PTO, with all Membership fees, DEA, Licensing fees that are paid by the hospital
Population of 120,000 with a regional airport that has a 45 minute connection flight to DFW, and 80 miles from international airport in OKC. With over 247 days per year of sun, this is a great city for the great outdoors.The living expenses are very low (#9 in the nation for 'Best Cost of Living' among areas with less than a population of 500,000.
Contact Mark at email@example.com to inquire
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly