- Position Type
. Job Overview!
• Full-time position Gastroenterologist Hospitalist
• Monday – Friday with night and weekly shared call (1:10 rotation)
• Advanced procedures, EUS/ERCP experience preferred
• Daily rounding, consults and procedures
• Working closely with strong hospitalist team and Hepatobiliary Surgeons
• Academic appointment opportunities to teach residents and medical students
St. Vincent's Medical Center, a Magnet Hospital that has been named Best Hospital in Fairfield County and in all of Western Connecticut for 2013 - 2014 by U.S. News & World Report. We are also the primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance
- 403-B plan with employer match
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage.
New grads are welcome to apply.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center is located on the beautiful scenic Connecticut coastline on the Long Island Sound
Just one hour from New York City
Apply for Gastroenterology Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly