F/T Hospice/Palliative Care
- Position Type
- Attend and actively participate in weekly meeting(s) of the Carroll Hospice Interdisciplinary Group (“IDG”), providing clinical leadership guidance and medical expertise to the other members of the IDG.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation of all patient care services personally provided.
- As a member of the IDG, participate in the development, implementation, and ongoing revision of an initial and subsequent comprehensive plan of care (“POC”) for each patient.
- Assume responsibility for medical care of Carroll Hospice patients in conjunction with the attending physician and IDG, including providing for the general medical needs of hospice patients to the extent that such needs are not met, in whole or in part, by the attending physician, including but not limited to assuming responsibility for patient care, writing prescriptions (including for controlled substances), and signing death certificates.
- Participate in physician services to Carroll Hospice for routine and emergency situations
- Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- SALAY/BENEFITS: Competitive financial package will be offered including, health benefits, 403b retirement saving plan, vacation, CME reimbursement, malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, and starting bonus may be available
- Licensed 8-bed inpatient unit going to 14-bed in Fall-2018
- A large, open living room with cathedral ceilings for gathering and entertaining family and friends.
- A formal dining room for family meals and a special kitchen for light food preparation.
- A special family room with a kids’ corner, filled with child-friendly toys, books and games.
- An onsite non-denominational chapel and memorial garden for those seeking a quiet place for reflection.
- A spacious and comfortable bereavement resource center for family and friends, filled with valuable information, and staffed by bereavement counselors. Chaplains are also available.
Apply for F/T Hospice/Palliative Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this