Gastroenterologist - Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic in St. Louis, Missouri, is seeking two Gastroenterologists to join established practices on campus of two Mercy Hospitals.
These Positions Offers:
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network supported by 867 Mercy Clinic physicians in the St. Louis area, and 2,500 physicians system wide
- Opportunity for ERCP, Motility and Small Bowel Capsule for those interested
- State of the art Endoscopy Unit
- Call coverage 1:4
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Epic Electronic Health Records
- Mercy Hospital South is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join an established, on-campus practice powered by three physicians and a full support staff. Mercy Hospital South is a 650 acute bed hospital with has 70,000 emergency visits annually.
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join a growing, on-campus practice powered by a team of two physicians and full support staff. Mercy Hospital Jefferson is a 251 acute bed hospital with 35,000 adult emergency visits annually.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic’s East community is comprised of 5 hospitals, 349 practices, and over 867 physicians in the St. Louis and surrounding communities.
Apply for Gastroenterologist - Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly