Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Scenic Hudson Valley- Caste Point, NY wit
- Position Type
The Castle Point, NY Veterans Affairs Campus, located on the banks of the Hudson River just 65 miles north of New York City, is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist. The Gastroenterologist will assess and treat gastrointestinal conditions as well as the performance of the following procedures: colonoscopy, EGD, and liver biopsy (preferable).
You will also provide consulting services to other staff members as well as more comprehensive care to select patients with complicated GI pathology. The physician will provide care to optimize patient health, work seamlessly with other health care team members and support VA patient satisfaction initiatives.
Assistance with payment of outstanding med school loans is available!
Castle Point is a primary and secondary health care facility, delivering modern, progressive health care services to veterans of the Hudson Valley. A wide range of medical services, intermediate medicine, rehabilitation medicine, and spinal cord injury care are provided at this facility.
- Competitive pay and annual performance bonus up to an additional 7.5% of pay
- Guaranteed salary increases!
- Licensure: 1 Full and unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Physician Employment Contract!
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave
- 13 Days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over!
- 10 Federal holidays with pay
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME
- Federal Retirement Plan!
- Separate 401K with partial agency match!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility!
VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks. Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation. Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration.
Enjoy a superb quality of life. VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance. VA does so through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage. Our physicians do so by using their generous vacation/personal leave.
If you'd like to be contacted by someone about these opportunities, please feel free to e-mail your CV to email@example.com and I'll be happy to connect you with the appropriate individual(s) who can then speak with you.
Apply for Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Scenic Hudson Valley- Caste Point, NY wit
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly