Recruiting for full time OB/Gyn BC or BE
- Position Type
Great Opportunity for BE/BC OB/GYN in Southern CA!
We are recruiting a Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/Gyn to join our busy established private practice in Southern California.
- The practice has three beautiful offices locations throughout the Coachella Valley and High-Desert areas.
- We are a fun-loving dynamic team striving to provide evidenced based medicine to our equal combination of OB and Gyn patients.
- We are pleased to perform minimally invasive and robotic assisted surgery options for our patients, as well as having a board certified Uro/Gynecologist on staff.
- We proudly deliver at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, which hosts a level III NICU, 24 hour in house anesthesia and full time MFM group.
- We currently are delivering approximately 90 babies per month between 5 doctors, creating a 1:5 call schedule to allow for adequate family and personal time, which we think is critically important.
- The mid-levels providers handle all first call to allow for more rest for our wonderful physicians!
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- A guaranteed base salary
- 1:5 hospital OB call
- Malpractice and liability coverage
- CME allowance
- Generous Paid time off
- Bonus potential
- Relocation Expense Allowance
- Sign on Bonus
- Partnership Tract Potential and much more.
We are looking for a qualified who may be an experienced physician, or someone preparing to complete their Residency Program. Due to the vast experience of the current group, this may be an ideal situation for a newer graduate to get the support they need when starting out.
Community, Facility and Organization:
Beautiful Palm Springs California provides a warm sunny climate year round. The desert provides ample activities but is also close in proximity to some of the most beautiful southern California beaches as well as snow and hiking in the nearby mountains. The Palm Springs area, also referred to as the Coachella Valley, enjoys many great concerts including the annual festivities at Stagecoach and Coachella Valley Music Festival. It is located less than 2 hours from sunny southern California beaches and less than 90 minutes from snow skiing in the winter at Big Bear Lake. The desert has excellent schools as well as activities for singles. With extremely reasonable cost of housing compared to the larger surrounding cities and little to no traffic the Coachella Valley is one of the fastest growing communities and most desirable places to live in Southern California.
Apply for Recruiting for full time OB/Gyn BC or BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly