Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
- Position Type
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians to help shape the future Pulmonary and Critical Care services in the greater Lehigh Valley region and Western NJ regions by providing a unique blend of comprehensive care, advanced diagnostics, and state-of-the-art treatment approaches.
We are expanding our team and looking for physicians that want to make an impact! If you are a physician interested in collaborating with an innovative health system recognized for excellence in improving patient outcomes, a rewarding journey awaits you!
Successful candidates will provide both inpatient and outpatient pulmonary services as well as critical care in Warren, NJ. Teaching is required at our premier education sites. This position provides 24 hour AP coverage and requires 1 in 4 weekend call. Sleep medicine is optional.
In joining St. Luke’s you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance – at St. Luke’s we know that having a robust personal life is important to you! Our Pulmonary & Critical Care team uses an approach that addresses patients’ preference for continuity while making it possible for you to enjoy work/life balance and flexibility.
- Exceptional compensation package – we offer incentive bonuses, relocation reimbursements, and an attractive loan forgiveness program.
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff- you’ll enjoy the support of a large health network and have the ability to enjoy autonomy and establish your own unique identity.
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued- your contributions and ideas are valued and recognized at St. Luke’s!
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance and generous CME allowance.
- Train, teach, and learn – in addition to patient care, you can grow your career with opportunities in teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development.
About St. Luke’s University Health Network - Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact:
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly