Facility: Lourdes Hospital
Address: 1530 Lone Oak Road, Paducah, KY 42003
Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Mercy Health Lourdes seeks a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our growing program. The current practice encompasses all components of adult cardiac surgery including coronary artery bypass grafting (on-pump and off-pump), Hybrid revascularization, treatment of valvular heart disease (including minimally access approaches), ablations (concomitant and stand-alone) for atrial fibrillation, and mechanical circulatory assist devices. The thoracic surgical aspect of the practice comprises minimally invasive lung surgery, VATS, and esophageal surgery. Recent graduates encouraged to apply. Modern state-of-the-art facility with two Hybrid surgery rooms. Practice is attached to the hospital. Integrated Cardiovascular Institute with team approach including all cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular physicians.
BRING YOUR TALENT TO OUR MISSION
Lourdes is part of Mercy Health Partners, with 24 hospitals and over 1000 employed physicians. Mercy Health Partners is known as the largest non-profit health care system in Ohio with two hospitals in Kentucky.
Mercy Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty group in Western Kentucky with a great referral base of over 40 primary care providers.
We offer a competitive Compensation Package Including:
- Excellent Income
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
Together, we have one incredible story to share, a story no other healthcare system has:
- Together, we are one of the Nation's largest health systems, and the largest system in Ohio.
- Together, we are ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems in the Nation for clinical quality and efficiency.
- Together, we are a top employer and support the economics in all of our communities.
- Together, we provide more than $1 million in charity care and community benefit every single day.
Lourdes named top 150 best places to work in healthcare:
Lourdes is a licensed 359 bed regional medical center. Some of our recent investments are two new Hybrid ORs and two new Cardiac Catheterization labs. Lourdes currently has 20 million dollars of new construction projects underway. Lourdes has recently completed construction of a new Emergency Department, a 10-bed impatient Hospice Center, and a new Behavioral Health floor to better serve our growing patient population. Lourdes has 14 ICU beds and 12 CCU beds.
When you work at Lourdes:
- You serve with a medical staff of 180 representing over 40 specialties
- Work with over 1200 caring staff
- 36,000 people visit our Emergency Department each year
- Service area of nearly 460K
You will enjoy your time off also with:
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly