Hospitalist Float Opportunities in Greater Sacramento Area
- Position Type
Sutter Medical Group is seeking Hospitalists to join an established Hospitalist Program in Auburn, CA. The ideal candidates must have experience performing procedures and caring for patients in an ICU setting. Candidates must also be willing to work a minimum of 4 night shifts per month.
SMG is a successful physician-owned 1000+ member multispecialty group, bringing more than 25 years of dedication and medical expertise to the community. Our Hospitalist Program offers many benefits including:
- Dedicated hospitalist office with support services to improve physician practice experience
- Nationally recognized centers of excellence in multiple specialties
- Central location with easy access to Northern California’s adventures
Join us and enjoy:
- Flexible Schedule: 17 - 18 shifts per months with differentials for PM and night shifts.
- Competitive Compensation: competitive base salary, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Generous Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, CME allowance, award winning 401k plan, and more
Nestled throughout the heart of California, our medical centers’ dedicated teams of physicians and staff deliver comprehensive medical and surgical services to a diverse patient population. Our Hospitalist program is committed to providing the highest quality care to our patients while working closely with our nursing and administrative partners. We place our patients at the center of our care by focusing on clinical excellence, teamwork, communication, professionalism and value.
Apply for Hospitalist Float Opportunities in Greater Sacramento Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly