EMERGENCY MEDICINE EM PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Gulf Coast in Beautiful Tampa, FL. This would be an opportunity to join the nation’s leading emergency medicine group in expanding this system’s patient services to the residents of Tampa Bay. Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, is the flagship facility for the West Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital (BRH) serves approximately 130,000 patients each year.
Brandon Regional Hospital recently completed phase one of its three-phase emergency room expansion. The 22,000-square-foot addition more than doubled the number of rooms in its ER – raising its bed count from 35 to 76 – and created an entirely new entrance for the public. As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital serves approximately 120,000 patients each year. To keep up with patient demand and needs, the hospital allocated $60M to a multi-phase expansion. The newly completed first phase includes 40 new exam rooms, including areas for express care, pediatrics and behavioral health.
- Volume – 120K (20% of this is Peds, worked by separate ED/Peds Physician)
- 45 Bed ED (29 adults beds, 8 pediatric beds, and 8 fast track beds)
- Coverage, Main ED 88 hours, Peds 24 hours, and Mid-Level 59 hours
- Main ED Physician Hours: 5a-1p; 7a-7p; 9a–9p; 11a–9p; 12p-2a; 5p-5a; 7p-7a; 10p-8a
- 24-hour Experienced Scribes
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders or respond to Codes on floor
- NEW EM Residency Program slated to begin July 2018
- Employee Status Contract with Full Benefits
In recent news HCA West Florida has announced plans to establish a new allopathic Emergency Medicine Residency program based at Brandon Regional Hospital.
For more info visit: http://brandonhospital.com/service/emergency-care
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for EMERGENCY MEDICINE EM PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly