Emergency Medicine- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Position Type
BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician needed at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
The St. Vincent Emergency department has historically been staffed by an independent group, however we are opening our own service line in January 2019 and this will be an employed position with Ascension/St. Vincent Medical Group.
- Looking for a candidate who is BC/BE in emergency medicine; ATLS
- Level 3 trauma center; 100 patients seen per day
- Working with APPs
- Base salary plus hourly rate for additional shifts; flexible scheduling available
- 7 on and 7 off rotation, 8 hour shifts
- Emergency department sees approximately 35,000 cases per year
- Sunrise EMR
- Student loan repayment options, sign on bonus available, relocation up to $10,000
- 30 beds in the ED
- There will be admitting orders
St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that may include: Competitive compensation, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
St. Vincent Medical Group is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers. The medical group is physician led and operated, and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment. The Medical Group is part of St. Vincent, one of the state’s largest healthcare employers with 22 health facilities serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nation’s largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
Apply for Emergency Medicine- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly