- Position Type
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/ BE Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist to join its Pathology Department at the MoanaluaMedical Center in Honolulu, HI.
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in a collaborative, innovative, and fully integrated health system
- 6 pathologists in a hospital based practice
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/BE in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Subspecialty training or certification in Blood Banking/ Transfusion Medicine, Surgical Pathology or Molecular Pathology highly desirable
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer
Apply for PATHOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly