Pediatric Hospitalist is Wanted for Locum Tenens Assistance in FL
- Position Type
A facility in Florida seeks a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist. The covering physician must be comfortable with newborn nursery coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with Saturday shifts as needed. You must be board certified or board eligible with NRP certification. The incoming physician must have a FL state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: FL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Other Certification: NRP
- Procedures: Well-baby nursery coverage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist is Wanted for Locum Tenens Assistance in FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly