GA Facility Requires a Locum Tenens Urologist
A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking a urology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday Friday from 8:30 am 5:00 pm. You will see 20 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a GA state license before this assignment beginsany interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses NextGen.
When working with CompHealth, youll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8:30 am 5:00 pm
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 20 30 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for GA Facility Requires a Locum Tenens Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly