Locum Tenens Assistance is Needed from a Hospitalist in Idaho
- Position Type
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to an Idaho-based medical center that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Meditech EMR and have an active ID state license. Your assignment schedule consists of 12-hour day and night shifts. You will see 18 25 patients per day.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ID state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 18 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locum Tenens Assistance is Needed from a Hospitalist in Idaho
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly