An OB/GYN Physician is Needed for Temporary Assistance in South Dakota
- Position Type
We have an exciting, locum tenens, obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity now available in South Dakota. Your assignment schedule will be 10 am 4 pm with call, and the facility averages 10 deliveries per month. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a SD state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 10 am 4 pm
- Call: Daily
- Caseload: 10 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An OB/GYN Physician is Needed for Temporary Assistance in South Dakota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly