- Position Type
Join well-established and well-respected group of 24 OB/GYN physicians looking to add 2 OBGYN generalists to their growing practice.J1 and H1B candidates will be considered
- They are the area's largest women's group and are located in one of the fastest growing cities in the US (2nd only to Las Vegas).
- They have 1 MFM and 1 REI sub-specialist as well and will consider a sub-specialist also.
- They have multiple offices but the OBGYN's will only work out of one of them. The group delivers out of 3 hospitals but physicians only do deliveries at the hospital closest to their office. Hospitals have a level III and IIB nurseries with all services in house including anesthesia and neo-natal.
- An Oncologist from Stanford visits 2X p/m.
- They average about 10-12 deliveries per month per physician and do a good amount of GYN as well including Robotics, Laparoscopy and all types of MIS.
- Call averages 1 weekday per week and one weekend per month.
- This group is exploring the possibility of starting an OBGYN Residency program with the hospital they admit to. If this goes thru new hires will have the advantage of being hands on in the development of the program.
- Offer includes highly competitive guaranteed salary for 4 yrs and a full benefits pckage including signing bonus, relocation, productivity incentives, and 4 weeks' vacation and CME time.
- This is a growing practice located a little over 1 hour from San Francisco, 2 hours from Lake Tahoe and very close to Sacramento.
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this