Physician (Anesthesiologist) Clarksburg, WV
- Position Type
The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preoperative physician responsibilities, including preoperative risk assessment, patient preparation for general or conduction anesthesia, and management of postoperative care.
- Operating room anesthesia care
- Participates in hospital wide committees as assigned.
- Serves as mentor/instructor for medical students, residents, fellows, student nurse anesthetists, and other health care professionals.
- Other duties as assigned within clinical privileges to meet the needs of the medical center
- Anesthesiologist who is board eligible/certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and possess a full and unrestricted license in any state.
- Experience in Operating Room Anesthesia and Pain Clinic Anesthesia
Work Hours: 07:30am-4:00pm
Call Requirements (Frequency and nature):
- On call an average of 5 total days a month.
- Weekend call every seventh weekend.
Department Staffing (Healthcare Providers):
Currently we have 2 staff Anesthesiologist and 5 CRNA’s
Work Volume: (Number of patients seen per day, ratio of clinic to admin time, etc.): On average there are 14 OR cases a day done in 4 OR rooms and 2 Endoscopy Suites. The Anesthesiologist supervise the CRNA’s, give breaks to CRNA’s, sign up patients pre operatively, and run OR rooms if necessary. Anesthesiologist provide anesthesia for non-OR procedures such as sedated MRI’s, Transesophageal Echocardiograms, and Cardioversions.
Scope of Leadership Responsibilities: (Number of personnel directly supervised):
- The Anesthesiologist will clinically supervise the 5 CRNA’s, but they are administratively supervised by the Chief of Surgery
Apply for Physician (Anesthesiologist) Clarksburg, WV
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly