Urology Position in Western Pennsylvania
- Position Type
A urology position is newly available at a health system in Pennsylvania. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in urology. The call schedule will be 1:5, and you will be supported by other experienced surgeons. A research position is available, if you are interested. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. This position will require a Pennsylvania license. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in northwest Pennsylvania with access to one of the best waterfront state parks in the country. You will enjoy all the amenities of city life while having the option of reveling in the innumerable activities the outdoors have to offer.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right surgery job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Urology position with a busy SSG
- Robotics are a big plus
- Join an experienced group of urologists
- Call is 1:5
- Hospital-employed with competitive compensation
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice coverage
- Vacation plus CME time
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Urology Position in Western Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly