Vascular Surgery Need in Upstate New York
- Position Type
An exciting vascular surgery opportunity is now available at a not-for-profit medical center in upstate New York. Open and closed procedures will be required for this opportunity. This position will also require a New York medical license and if you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This salaried position has a generous compensation package with a WRVU Incentive Program. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a $30K sign-on.
You will be located in a major metropolitan area of upstate New York with excellent universities and D1 sports. This is a beautiful place to live, with plenty of events, culture, lakes, wineries, colorful falls and bubbling springs, international air travel, and history dating back to colonial America.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of general surgery jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Busy and established team of surgeons
- Collaborative team and community
- B/C or B/E in vascular surgery
- Referral base in place
- Generous compensation and benefits
- $30K sign-on and relocation assistance
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Vacation and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Vascular Surgery Need in Upstate New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly