Pediatrics - NICU Hospitalist Medicine position at New Yorks major Pediatric Teaching Hospital
- Position Type
New York's Largest Pediatric Teaching Hospital in the region is seeking an additional NICU Hospitalist to join the Department of Pediatrics and provide care to pediatric patients in the Labor & Delivery and Nursery Unit. This NICU Hospitalist position includes participation in teaching residents. NICU Hospitalist will receive an Academic Appointment at the rank of Clinical Assistant Professor or Associate Professor.
Compensation is based on experience and academic rank. This employed opportunity is offering the NICU Hospitalist an outstanding Benefits package that includes but not limited to Medical Insurance for physician and family. In addition to Retirement with Employer match, Life Insurance, Relocation, CME with Stipend, Malpractice with Tail Coverage included and much more!
This NICU Hospitalist Position welcomes commuters! Easy Commuting Transportation available at the Hospital for those commuting from NYC or Long Island.
To learn more about this NICU HOSPITALIST position or to hear about other permanent Pediatric Job opportunities available at CompHealth. Please contact Chelsea Richie at 954.837.2703 or send an email to Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a FREE and Confidential Job Search
- NICU Hospitalist Position at the largest pediatric teaching hospital in the region
- State-of-the-art Labor & Delivery Unit and Nursery
- This NICU Hospitalist Medicine position, will include participation in teaching residents.
- Neonatology Fellowship Training is not required
- Neonatal, including resuscitation experience, is required
- Flexible Block Scheduling - Welcomes Commuters
- Academic Appointment available at the rank of Clinical Assistant Professor or Associate Professor
- To learn more, please contact Chelsea Richie at 9548372703 or email Chelsea.email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pediatrics - NICU Hospitalist Medicine position at New Yorks major Pediatric Teaching Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly