Bread and Butter Gastroenterology position in Hudson, New York
- Position Type
There is a need for a full-time Gastroenterologist in Hudson, NY due to community growth. The position is currently for a combined outpatient and inpatient practitioner although you would round on only your own patients during the week.
Be part of a hospital owned multispecialty group practice joining a cohesive team of five gastroenterologists. You will have the support of a strong administrative team and enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned well primary care referral source. Their aim is to help you shape it to your practice style.
This beautiful city has affordable, spacious homes in rural or urban settings, you choose. Top school districts and friendly communities with exciting nightlife, music venues, and specialty and antique shops downtown. There is recreation from skiing to biking to boating on the Hudson River. Centrally located just two hours by train to New York City and just under three hours by car to Boston.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2507804
- Advanced Procedures are available but not required
- Procedures performed in an Ambulatory Care Unit adjacent to office
- Monday - Friday 40 hour work week with light call schedule
- Mostly outpatient
- Excellent salary - guaranteed base with incentive package
- Hospital Employed Benefits include occurrence malpractice, health insurance and more
- Retirement Plan, Relocation and Education Loan payments
- Great school districts and friendly communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Bread and Butter Gastroenterology position in Hudson, New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly