Pain Management Physician Needed in Kentucky
A pain management physician is needed at a growing single-specialty group in Kentucky. This is a comprehensive interventional pain practice thats procedure-based. You will be the sole pain management physician in a hospital-based pain clinic. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified in pain management. A KY license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
This is position offers an income guarantee with production bonus.
Enjoy working in this family oriented Kentucky town not far from both Louisville, KY, and Bowling Green, KY. The town is surrounded by sprawling green hills, forests, and two beautiful lakes.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right pain management job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interventional pain management
- Hospital-based pain clinic
- Single-specialty pain group
- Must be board certified in pain
- Income guarantee
- Bonus after year two
- High earning potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pain Management Physician Needed in Kentucky
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly