Pulmonology/Critical Care Opportunity with Block Schedule in Iowa
- Position Type
A medical Center in IA is seeking a pulmonary/critical care physician to join our team. Critical care intensivists will be considered as well. Physicians trained in sleep medicine have the ability to practice at least 50% sleep. Hospital has a 4 bed sleep lab.
Incoming physician will work a block schedule of 7 on 7 off with 10 hour shifts. Opportunity is offering a comprehensive benefits package including a 20K sign on bonus.
This community has been recognized by Money Magazine as one of the 'Best Places to Live' as well as the top economic development community in the U.S. This is a great place to live and raise your family.
For more details or to apply, contact Josh Rees at 954 837 2633 or send CV to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com
- Will consider Critical Care Intensivist
- Block schedule, 7 on 7 off
- 50/50 mix of Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine highly preferred with ability to have Sleep Medicine as majority practice component
- Hospital has 4 bed Sleep Lab
- Work out of 1 location
- Short-term ECMO
- Hospital employed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Opportunity with Block Schedule in Iowa
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly