Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Illinois
- Position Type
A vascular/endovascular surgeon is needed at an Illinois hospital. This large regional hospital is seeking to hire a surgeon with modern surgical skills.The new surgeon will be joining an established group of three vascular surgeons. Call will be 1:4. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery. An Illinois license will be required, and we can assist with the processing and application.
You will receive competitive compensation with excellent earning potential. You will also be provided a sign-on bonus, full medical benefits for you and your family, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, one week of CME, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this outstanding community with plenty of parks, lakes, outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a general surgery job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open and Closed vascular Surgery procedures
- Call of 1:4
- DaVinci robotics available
- Board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery
- Recently trained surgeon
- Full family medical benefits, pension plan, and relocation
- Four weeks of vacation
- Malpractice paid and sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly