Day Hospitalist Position in Connecticut is 90 Minutes to NYC and H1 Visa Transfer Available
- Position Type
Hospital founded in the community over 100 years ago with excellent ratings and reputation for patient care. They have an academic affiliation with Yale University and and IM Residency program.
Seeking one daytime Hospitalist for their established Hospitalist program. Will be a Monday to Friday day schedule to start around 7:00-8:00am and finish by 4:30pm. There are no nights or weekends as that's covered by the Nocturnists and weekend Hospitalist coverage.
Join 5 other Hospitalists that work the day shift along with support staff. Very reasonable patient census for rounding and admitting is split between them. Closed ICU and no procedures required.
There is no teaching involved or required with this position. There may be some IM Residents or other medical students seen at times during the shift.
A stable and secure hospital employed position with the group. Competitive salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
They can sponsor the H1b Visa and are 'cap exempt'. At this time they will only consider Visa transfers and not open to 2019 Residents. They need an IM or FP physician that can start immediately upon license and credentialing.
Connecticut community is located about 90 minutes to New York City, 50 minutes to White Plains, and 20 minutes from New Haven (Yale).
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Hospital system in Connecticut with an established Hospitalist program & academic affiliation.
- Daytime Hospitalist needed for a Monday to Friday day schedule from 7-8am to 4:30pm.
- No nights as Nocturnists cover that and no weekends.
- Work with 5 other Hospitalists during the day with a reasonable patient census split between them.
- Closed ICU and no procedure required.
- Hospital has an IM Residency program but no teaching required for the position.
- Hospital employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, full benefits, & H1 Visa sponsor.
- Connecticut community is 90 minutes to New York City and close to Yale University in New Haven
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Day Hospitalist Position in Connecticut is 90 Minutes to NYC and H1 Visa Transfer Available
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly