Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgeon Opening in Southern California
An aesthetic cosmetic surgeon position is available at a clinic in California. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing patient census. You should have an aesthetic/cosmetic fellowship or extensive cosmetic plastic surgery experience. You will perform surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will also need a CA license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Irvine is a suburban city in Orange County, California, approximately 37 miles southeast of Downtown Los Angeles. It has been ranked by CNN as 21st among the best places in the U.S. to live. Money magazine ranked it 42nd of America's best small cities. An article by CNN Money said: Among towns of between 65,000 and 250,000 in population, Irvine, California, where six-figure incomes are the rule, had the highest median income at $121,075.
Let your CompHealth know whats important to you. We can connect you with cosmetic surgery jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362.
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon with at least five years of experience
- Aesthetic/cosmetic fellowship training
- Extensive cosmetic plastic surgery experience
- Perform surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Orange County location
- California license needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgeon Opening in Southern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly