Hospitalist – live in Asheville, NC!
- Position Type
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to work with an adult patient base in a collegial environment. Join a community hospital that is consistently recognized as an outstanding place to work and to receive care.
- 7 on/7 off, Monday – Sunday, 7:00am – 7:00pm
- 44 Medical/Surgical Beds; 6 Bed ICU
- Minimal procedures - ventilator management; central lines preferred but not required
- Multi-specialty back-up
- Skilled support staff in place
- Established EMR
- Average of 15 patient encounters per day
Primary focus of organization: Compassionate Coordinated Care, Clinical Excellence, Patient Experience, Patient Safety
- Board Certification
- Hospitalist experience
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Set salary with paid time off
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician-friendly hospital employment
- The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
AdventHealth Hendersonville, a member of Adventist Health System, offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties, a state-of-the-art surgery center, a UHMS-accredited wound care program, award-winning cancer care, full-service orthopedic and sports medicine care, and home care. AdventHealth Hendersonville Health Physician Services employs more than 250 providers in one of the most vibrant, growing networks in Western North Carolina.
- 2017 | Coalition for Physician Well-being | Medicus Integra Award
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Score: “A” Grade
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 | Gallup | Gallup Great Workplace
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 | Becker’s Hospital Review/Becker’s ASC Review | 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
- 2014, 2016, 2017 | Premier Inc. | QUEST® Award for High-Value Healthcare
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas. Explore Asheville
- Expedia named Asheville as one of the "Top-Rated Vacation Destinations in North America" (2018)
- National Geographic Traveler named Asheville as one of the "Top 10 Music Cities in the US" (2018)
- Livability listed Asheville one of the "2018 Top 100 Best Places to Live" (2018)
- Forbes Travel Guide listed Asheville in its list of the "18 Top Destinations of 2018" (2018)
- National Geographic Traveler named Asheville as one of the Best US Small Cities for 2018 (2018)
- CNN Travel listed Asheville as one of the "18 Best Places to Visit in 2018" (2018)
- Asheville topped RewardExpert's "2017 Best American Foodie Towns" list for the South Atlantic region. (September 2017)
- Asheville's music scene was recognized by SmarterTravel.com, making its "9 Best Destinations for Music Lovers" list (the only U.S. destination to do so). (June 2017)
Please connect with Emily Ducat, Physician Recruiter
PRK.Physician.Recruiter@AdventHealth.com | Phone 828.687.5668 | Fax 828.650.8108 | AdventHealth Hendersonville | 100 Hospital Drive | Hendersonville, NC 28792
Apply for Hospitalist – live in Asheville, NC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly