- Position Type
Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE OBGYN who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- The practice is part of our large multi-specialty employed group with over 800 physician members
- The department of OB/GYN has stable leadership, comprises over 50 members including generalists and subspecialists in RE&I, Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and MFM (with 24/7 in-house coverage of high risk OB on L & D)
- There are 10 LDRs, a 10-bed perinatal unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU and the network’s ambulatory surgical center with state of the art laparoscopic and robotics equipment in our Allentown campus, approximately 4,000 deliveries are recorded annually
- LVHN has a fully accredited OB/GYN residency program with five residents per year
- NO NIGHT or WEEKEND CALL
- 5 days in the office
- 8am-5pm Shift or equivalent shift for evenings occasionally
- A network champion for OBGYN and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report.
The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley’s only Children’s Hospital, and more!
Lehigh Valley area:
The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.com
LVHN Core Values
Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud!