- Position Type
ObGyn Physician Opportunities in Cincinnati, Ohio
As a part of a progressive succession plan, TriHealth Women’s Samaritan Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking to add a BE/BC ObGyn to join our practice in 2019. We are seeking a motivated physician who will provide engaging, compassionate care to the established patient base of a retiring physician while growing your own new patient relationships.
Samaritan OB-GYN is a highly respected practice located on the campus of TriHealth Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, with a satellite office 15 minutes away. This well-established practice has been providing compassionate care to women of all ages for more than 29 years. Services include well woman exams, female sterilization and endometrial ablations, along with management of abnormal pap smears, normal and high-risk pregnancies and menopause.
Candidates with minimally-invasive surgical training are highly encouraged to apply as the full-functioning physician team also performs major and minor related surgeries as needed. Robotics equipment is available for use when needed.
- Hospital-employed opportunity in an innovative health system recognized for its culture of excellence and patient-focused care
- Collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced support staff
- Large referral base from established TriHealth Primary Care physician community
- Well-balanced mix of OB and GYN patients with moderate to high volume—30% inpatient and 70% outpatient work
- Single hospital deliveries at TriHealth Good Samaritan Hospital
- Projected call 1:7
- EPIC electronic medical records system
We also have openings for OBGYN Hospitalists to partner with our team in guiding development of standards for intrapartum care as well as to educate, supervise and provide direct care for patients served by TriHealth Women's Services.
Cincinnati is ranked number 9 on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and fifth on the publication’s list of most affordable metro areas. Attractive relocation packages are available.
More than 10,000 babies are born in the TriHealth system every year, but it’s more than just babies that we deliver. Our skill and Level III NICU give birth to expertise and patient confidence as well.