- Position Type
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most.
Per Diem, Part-Time and Full-Time positions available!
Direct and provide medical care related to pregnancy or childbirth outpatients and/or inpatients. Diagnose, treat and help prevent diseases of women, particularly those affecting the reproductive system. May also provide general medical care to women.
- Current Medical License in state of California; board eligible or certified
- Current CPR certification
- DEA license
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems
- Ability to work with people of all social and ethnic backgrounds and within the constraints of government funded programs
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred