Section Chief of Rheumatology
- Position Type
The Department of Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth seek a Section Chief of Rheumatology.
What we are seeking:
- Physician with proven leadership, mentoring and administrative abilities
- Record of research and teaching excellence
- Strong commitment to academic excellence, teaching and all aspects of patient care
- Able to provide continual development of robust clinical, educational and research programs
What we are offering:
- Supportive and collaborative colleagues
- Competitive fellowship program
- Recommendation of title at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, commensurate with experience
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Must be eligible for a State of New Hampshire medical license
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic health system that stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. We are close to the urban centers of Boston, New York and Montreal, but also offer proximity to the seacoast and multiple top-tier ski mountains within a short driving distance. In the Upper Valley of New Hampshire, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make our area the ideal place to work and play.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.