EM Opportunity in Searford, Delaware
- Position Type
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital located in Seaford, DE is an award-winning non-profit community hospital providing comprehensive care for our community. NMH is a Level III Trauma Center accredited by the Joint Commission. Our hospital includes 99 inpatient beds, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county.
- 37,500 ED volume
- Level III Trauma center
- 16 ED beds and 14 fast track/minor care treatment areas
- Firstnet CERNER EMR with Scribe Coverage 8a-4a
- Award winning Primary Stroke Center and Interventional Radiology
- Hospitalists and Pediatric Hospitalists 24/7
- MRI and UltraSound
- Subspecialists backup includes: Ob/Gyn, Gen Surgery, Interventional Cardio, Neuro, , ENT, Cardiology, HEM/ONC, General Orthopedics, Rheumatology and Urology
- 24 hours physician coverage 6a-6p, 6p-6a
- 36-44 hours PA/NP Coverage 8a-8p,11a-11p,4p-4a M-F 4p-12p
Located along the banks of the Nanticoke River, Seaford, Delaware has been voted in the top 30 small towns in America! Seaford offers small town living while being in close proximity to all the conveniences of the large cities. 30 miles to the Atlantic Ocean or to the Chesapeake Bay with many ponds and rivers in between making Seaford a water-lover’s paradise. Seaford serves as an ideal business and travel hub with big cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC and Norfolk, VA within a two hour drive or less.
Why Practice with ApolloMD?
ApolloMD is physician operated with a Preferred Provider Ownership Model, and we pride ourselves in providing practice settings in which our physicians maintain a high quality of life through market-leading compensation, supportive work environments and physician friendly contracts without restrictive covenants or non-competes. Eligible ApolloMD providers may participate in our offerings allowing them to build equity in a thriving group early, rather than waiting years to share in the success of a practice.