Excellent work life balance (54 paid days off annually with federal benefits) Urology opportunit...
- Position Type
NO CALL! Excellent Work Life Balance (up to 54 paid days off annually with federal benefits) Urology opportunity at the Castle Point VAMC in Wappingers Falls, NY
The VA Hudson Valley Health Care System includes the FDR Campus in Montrose, Westchester County, the Castle Point Campus in Dutchess County and several community based outpatient clinics. The Castle Point VAMC is seeking to add a Staff Urologist to join our team. We are looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologist with a full unrestricted license to practice in an US State. The ideal provider is someone very invest in patient care who provides excellent custom service and is interested in growing our department by increases procedures provided. This opportunity is Monday Friday 8 4:30 with NO CALL REQUIREMENTS! Primary procedures include; cystoscopes, circumcisions, vasectomies, prostate biopsies with MAC sedations.
Welcome to Dutchess County! Begin your Hudson River Valley getaway here, in Dutchess County! Sure, it's easy to get here - by car, train, bus and air. Covering 800 square miles, there's an abundance of natural scenic beauty, outdoor recreation, historic landmarks, restaurants, festivals and more.
Working for the Department of Veteran Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part:
- 49 days paid time off annually including; 26 days paid vacation, 13 days of sick leave, 10 paid holidays and 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability)
- on average federal government pays 75% of your premium on your health care insurance
- possible annual performance bonus of 7.5% up to a max $15,000 annually
- VA contributes 9.6% of your salary toward federal retirement
- No malpractice insurance as you are covered by the federal tort law
- up to 5% matching funds on your 401(k)
About the VA
Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories. Learn more at:
If interested in learning more information about this position please email an updated CV to: