- Position Type
Interested in joining a well-established group of 3 OB/GYNs, a Certified Nurse Midwife, and a Family Nurse Practitioner in beautiful Oregon?
• Hospital employed
• Supportive environment: 3 OB-GYNs, CNM, FNP, 1:1 MA ratio, and clinic RNs assisting with all triage
• Brand new robot and cutting-edge ultrasound equipment
• Great work/life balance with a protected administrative day
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive base salary + productivity incentives
• Sign-on bonus included
• Relocation assistance provided
• Full comprehensive health benefits package
• Paid CME $3000/year
• Loan repayment included - Health/ Rural tax credit
Located only an hour outside of Portland, OR this practice location boasts a bustling metropolis and great cost of living - housing costs 90.7% less than Portland.
• This historic community provides an exuberant amount of arts and cultural activities, new energy and innovative enterprise, and a growing enclave of trendy restaurants, breweries, and wineries.
• Many fantastic options for public and private K-8 and 9-12 schools throughout the area and county.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast, you will hit a home run with this practice location!
• Being one of the finest wind surfing areas in the United States water sport enthusiasts will thrive! The Columbia River also provides excellent boating and fishing, and of course opportunities to camp, hike, and sightsee.
• To the West, ski enthusiasts will benefit from the challenging ski runs of Mt. Hood and the numerous ski resorts in the area.
This opportunity will not last long - please reach out to Sam Nyland at 678-501-2403 or email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
If easiest, you can text Sam at 720-795-5959
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly