Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinician Educator track
- Position Type
The University of New Mexico, Health Sciences Center, Department of Internal Medicine, seeks a faculty member to join the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. This position is for an Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinician Educator track. Salary and rank will be commensurate with experience and education. Minimum Requirements:
1) Must be board certified in Internal Medicine;
2) Board certified in pulmonary disease and board eligible in Critical Care by date of hire; and
3) Must be eligible to work in the US (this is not a J1 position).
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in
1) Outpatient pulmonary clinic and inpatient consults;
2) Education of fellows and house staff in pulmonary and critical care medicine
3) Interventional pulmonary/advanced diagnostics
This position may be subject to a criminal records screening in accordance with New Mexico law.
For best consideration apply by 11/12/18; however, the position is open until filled.
For complete description and application requirements for Posting Requisition#7017.
Please see the UNM jobs application system at: https://unmjobs.unm.edu.
Inquiries may be directed to Michelle Harkins, MD Division Chief of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico (firstname.lastname@example.org).
UNM’s confidential policy (“Disclosure of Information about Candidates for Employment,” UNM Board of Regents’ Policy Manual 6.7), which includes information about public disclosure of documents submitted by applicants, is located at https://policy.unm.edu/regents-policies/section-6/6-7.html
The University of New Mexico is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and Educator.
Apply for Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinician Educator track
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly