Physician - Gastroenterology Job in Memphis, TN
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a BE/BC ERCP-trained Gastroenterologist for a full-time, employed opening in Memphis, Tennessee. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to hit the ground running as there is a tremendous community need for gastroenterology and ERCP services. Physicians will have full support from both of our local hospitals and will receive referrals from our built-in patient base.
- Employed through Tenet Physician Resources
- Outpatient clinic with Monday-Friday business hours + hospital consults
- 50/50 split between inpatient and outpatient
- Call will be rotated between physicians
- Investment opportunities with 2 brand new surgery centers
- ERCP training/certification is required; EUS is a plus
Candidates must be BE/BC in gastroenterology and eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Tennessee. ERCP training is required.
Memphis is a vibrant city located along the Mississippi River and is known for its musical history and cuisine. Blues, jazz, and rock ‘n’ roll spill out from the clubs along Beale Street, and restaurants dish up some of the nation’s best barbeque and soul food. Nicknamed “The Birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll”, Memphis is also home to the Sun Studio, where musical legends such as Elvis Presley, B.B. King, and Johnny Cash all recorded albums. Elvis Presley’s Graceland mansion is one of the most-visited houses in the country.
If interested, please submit your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept strictly confidential.