Medical Director - Urgent Care Network
- Position Type
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care providers, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. We’re putting patients first to deliver superior care and convenience.
The partnership will provide patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools unique patient access tools such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- Lead, counsel, and engage a frontline clinical workforce of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, focusing on the highest level of care and a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Direct and identify best practice standards including establishing clinical policies, procedures, rules, regulations and methods of operation related to the Mercy - GoHealth Urgent Care Network.
- Establish quality metrics and initiate process improvement programs. Support Mercy-GoHealth Network's strategy to increase exposure and to enhance the image of the Program to health care providers and residents. Participate in the development of patient education materials and seminars.
- Work collaboratively with the Market President of the network and the operational team to implement best practice operations for the network.
- Manages and collaborates with Regional Physician Leads (if applicable) in all clinical services for their assigned urgent care centers and geographic region. Is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned region.
- Collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
- B/C Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine & experience with patients of all ages
- Must have at least 3-5 years prior clinical leadership experience (Urgent Care leadership experience is preferred)
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, leadership stipend, and annual bonuses. Relocation assistance also available.
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, PTO, CME allowance, and 401k/457b
Apply for Medical Director - Urgent Care Network
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly