MD or DO - Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine - Everett/Woodinville
MD or DO - Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine – Everett/Woodinville
$30,000 Sign on bonus
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time, BC/BE physician to join our growing Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine department. Join our supportive and collegial team of 6 providers (4 MDs and 2 ARNPs) with very diverse training (UC San Diego, University of Washington, University of Minnesota and Stanford), who have been individually recognized over many years as top doctors both by Seattle Magazine and Seattle Met Magazine. Our main office is in Everett, WA and we are expanding in Everett and also to establish a pulmonary/sleep medicine clinic in the Woodinville/Kirkland area to be co-located with Everett Clinic primary care providers and specialists. The Everett Clinic is recognized overall for providing high quality, evidence-based, and compassionate healthcare. We have one of the largest combined Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine departments in the metropolitan Seattle area, enabling us to care for a very diverse patient population with a very large geographic reach. Since we are part of a large, multispecialty clinic, we can also offer immediate access to most medical and surgical services within our own clinic. In addition, our community has very robust thoracic surgery and interventional radiology programs as well as a comprehensive lung cancer clinic. An academic teaching program thru the new WSU school of medicine in Everett is available to our Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine physician staff if they are interested.
- 1.0 FTE working either 4 or 4.5 days weekly
- Office-based practice at two Everett Clinic practice sites.
- Bronchoscopy, trans-bronchial biopsy and endobronchial ultrasound skills
- Hospital and outpatient pulmonary medicine consultative day/night call, 1:10 (one week/weekend every tenth week)
- No critical care medicine responsibilities
- Double board certification in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine (via American Board of Internal Medicine)
Requirements: current Washington state license, Washington state DEA, board-certification and AHA-BLS certification.
The Everett community is socioeconomically diverse, and the successful applicant will have a lively curiosity about people from different backgrounds and a desire to understand patient communities. Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, spend time with family, while practicing high quality allergy and immunology. By joining The Everett Clinic, you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits; base salary, relocation and $30,000 sign-on bonus
- Highly competitive compensation (median allergists earn over $336,000)
- Excellent communication with fellow providers
- Epic EMR
- $4000 CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage in a financially stable, growing organization
- Above market benefits, including retention bonus, RVU bonus and paid license renewals
We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets. The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-run practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team-centered environment, we want to talk to you. Our initial online application process takes less than two minutes. www.EverettClinic.com