- Position Type
Hospital-employed full-time opportunity is now available for a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained Hospitalist physician to work as a Nocturnist at Ellis Medicine, an advanced Upstate New York community hospital.
This opportunity provides a fulltime inpatient opportunity within the Ellis Medical Group - a multispecialty physician group comprised of nearly 140 physicians and 70 mid-level practitioners.It is owned and operated by Ellis Medicine, which provides acute hospital care to the Capital Region and the Mohawk Valley of Upstate New York.
With more than 700 affiliated physicians and over 3,300 employees, we’re one of the largest employers in the area and provide a network of care to serve every segment of the population.
About Ellis Medicine’s Hospitalist Program:
- Our team includes: 12 fulltime hospitalists and 8 advanced practice providers. A compliment of experienced part-time and per Diem physicians as well.
- 230 acute inpatient bed facility
- Closed ICU, No Procedures
- Minimum of 14 - Twelve-hour shifts per month, 7 on 7 off
- Night shift (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.)
- Competitive Compensation
- Malpractice (Occurrence) Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance Plans
- $4,500/ yr for CME, NYL, and DEA fees
- 403(b) TSA & 457 qualified deferred compensation plan retirement programs
- Experienced practicing physician or new graduate.
- Board certified or eligible
- Graduate of a residency approved by the ACGME or the AOA
- Certification in adult advanced life support
About Our Community:
- Medium-sized city with suburban surroundings
- Numerous Recreational, Educational, Cultural Opportunities
- Central location to NYC, Boston, Montreal
- Near Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Vermont skiing, Adirondack Park
- Affordable housing, excellent schools
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly