Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician- 23 Miles from Los Angeles
Client Reference: Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Location: Lakewood, CA
New Full-time Opening at Lakewood Regional Medical Center!
Envision Physician Services has a new full-time opening for an Emergency Medicine physician at Lakewood Regional Medical Center in Lakewood, CA, located just 23 miles southeast of Los Angeles.
Lakewood Regional Medical Center is a 250-bed facility serving Lakewood, California. Its major services include neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiology, cardiac surgery, medical surgery, heart center, X-Ray, Lab, MRI, and outpatient care.
- 14 patient beds
- Annual volume of 40,000
- 32 hours of physician coverage with 8 hour shifts
- 13 hours FNP coverage in Fast Track
- High acuity
- Back-up includes 24-hour lab, radiology, CT, and MRI
The City of Lakewood is located in southern Los Angeles County, 23 miles southeast of Los Angeles. Lakewood has ten major parks for family activities, organized sports leagues, community gatherings, and recreation classes.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status