Chief, Division of Rheumatology
- Position Type
Chief, Division of Rheumatology
Department of Medicine
The Department of Medicine at National Jewish Health is seeking applicants for the Chief of Rheumatology. The Division currently has 6 faculty Rheumatologists, and a Rheumatology NP providing patient care at National Jewish Health.
The division has a unique focus on rheumatologic lung disease, and works closely with the world-class pulmonary services to provide assessment, care and management of connective tissue disease related pulmonary disorders including fibrotic lung disease, vasculitis, and non-tuberculous mycobacterium disease in the setting of various rheumatologic disorders. Additionally, the Department is looking to expand its rheumatologic service by building multiple distinct service lines.
Reasons to Lead the Division of Rheumatology at National Jewish Health:
- The Division interacts closely with Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurology and GI in its patient care and research missions.
- National Jewish Health is home to an outstanding Department of Biomedical Sciences including Immunologists and Computational Biologists whose basic and translational science research programs contribute to the division's success.
- The division has in-house infusion centers, physical therapy, musculoskeletal ultrasound, a bone health clinic and a clinical research unit for investigator initiated and industry sponsored trials.
- Proven leadership, mentoring and administrative abilities.
- A strong commitment to continuing to lead the Division in national prominence through growth, building interdisciplinary programs and clinical research.
- The successful candidate will have an outstanding record of patient care.
- BC in Internal Medicine
- BC in Rheumatology
- Eligible to hold a Colorado license
National Jewish Health is the leading hospital for respiratory diseases in the U.S., nationally known for its clinical and research expertise in immunology and pulmonary medicine. National Jewish Health, experts in immunology, imaging, and various ancillary services support the Division. Located in the city of Denver, Colorado, with a population of over 2,500,000 in the greater metroplex area, the region is vibrant and culturally diverse, home to the state capital, great sports teams, and easy access to outdoor and mountain sports year-round.
National Jewish Health is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution and is a longstanding cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community. National Jewish Health seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the Institution and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. We are a tobacco and fragrance free environment.
Apply for Chief, Division of Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly