- Position Type
Self Regional Healthcare is seeking an additional neurosurgeon to join our hospital employed group. Our comprehensive neurosurgery team currently has physicians trained in general, complex spine, tumor surgery and minimally invasive spine. The team is seeking an enthusiastic provider that has demonstrated skill and interest in spine cases as these volumes continue to grow with the development of our Spine Center.
- The vast majority of cases are cervical and lumbar spine fusions and decompression type procedures, 90% of our surgery is scheduled and elective.
- Brainlab iCT with which we have performed more than 2,000 image-guided procedures
- Pain management and physiatry as part of our service line
- PA and NP that assist with day to day office and hospital patient care
- Level III Trauma Center
- Excellent shared, 1:3 call rotation
- Office located on hospital campus where surgeries are performed
Best in class compensation:
-CME Time and allowance
-Accrued Paid Time Off
-403(b) match and 457(b)
-Health, dental and other desirable benefits
About Greenwood, S.C.:
Just an hour from Columbia and Greenville, Greenwood, or as it is called the “Emerald City,” offers a temperate climate, year-round golf and recreation and lakeside living at pristine Lake Greenwood. It is also home to the S.C. Festival of Flowers, a celebration of flora that features larger-than- life topiaries during the month of June.
About Self Regional Healthcare
Self Regional Healthcare is a not-for-profit, regional referral hospital that provides care to residents of Greenwood, Abbeville, Laurens, Saluda, McCormick, Edgefield and Newberry counties. Services include prevention and wellness, acute care and tertiary care services including cancer care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular surgery, NICU, orthopedics and genetics. Self Medical Group is its employed physician affiliate network.
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly