Employed OBGYN Job Opportunity Outside of Knoxville
- Position Type
We are screening for an additional Obgyn located one hour outside of Knoxville. The practice is connected with East Tennessee’s largest Perinatal Center.
- Employed Opportunity
- Practice at 200 Bed hospital
- 12 Labor & delivery suites
- Deliveries average 60-75 per month
- Knoxville Children’s Hospital has a special ambulance arrangement for newborns needing a higher level of care.
- Draw area of 100,000+
- Call: 1:3
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus and Competitive Benefits
- Come live the Lake life as your practice!
Centrally located between Nashville and Knoxville, our community offers physicians many opportunities of a “big city practice” without the “big city, managed care” hassles. The climate provides enjoyable golf year round. Winter temperatures are in the 40s and 50s, summer highs average in the 80s, and the fall and spring temperatures fall in between. Recreation and leisure activities include hunting, fishing, boating, water activities, hiking. With its mountains, 9 lakes, 11 golf courses, state park, 4 distinct seasons, not state income tax, available and affordable real estate and ease of interstate access.
Apply for Employed OBGYN Job Opportunity Outside of Knoxville
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly