Clinical Trialist Faculty
Clinical Trialist Faculty - Assistant/Associate/Full Member (Asst/Assoc/Full Professor equivalents)
Posting Number: 0001191
Department: Arthritis & Clinical Immunology - James
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Clinical Trialist Faculty
Are you a Board-certified/-eligible Rheumatologist licensed physician with clinical research interests in systemic autoimmune rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren's syndrome or lupus?
OMRF (https://omrf.org) is actively recruiting a clinical trialist to join our multidisciplinary team in the OMRF Rheumatology Center of Excellence. With large patient cohorts, a robust referral network, functional clinical research database, extensive partnered sample biorepository, and a well-staffed clinic focused on rheumatology clinical investigation, this opportunity is right for you if you want to:
- spearhead investigator-initiated, sponsor-led and/or NIH clinical trials
- lead comprehensive, optimal autoimmune rheumatic disease patient care
- participate in cutting-edge rheumatic disease precision medicine and prevention research
- receive a generous, multi-year start-up with significant, sustained salary and research support
- participate in multi-investigator, NIH-supported Centers for clinical research
- collaborate with basic scientists interested in patient-oriented research
- interact closely with university faculty and mentor clinical trainees
- contribute toward and enjoy access to
- vibrant patient cohorts in SLE, RA, Sjogren's, and ILE with associated patient care and clinical trials infrastructure
- extensive autoimmune disease and control sample collections
- outstanding core facilities
To apply, email CV, concise future research plan, up to three recent publications, and names of three professional references to ACIFaculty@omrf.org. Send confidential inquiries to Judith-James@omrf.org.
Successful candidates must be licensed physicians (MD or MD/PhD) in good standing to practice in the United States with experience in successfully recruiting and completing clinical trials.
Minimum Degree Required:
Preference will be given to applicants:
- Board-certified or Board-eligible in Internal Medicine/Rheumatology
- With research and/or academic interests in systemic autoimmune rheumatic disease (ideally rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren's syndrome or undifferentiated connective tissue disease)
We offer attractive salaries & comprehensive benefits package, view our benefits here.
Interested candidates should apply online at
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency