Orthopedic Surgeon Specializing in Joint Replacement
- Position Type
An Outstanding Opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon Specializing in Joint Replacement
- Compensation range of $850,000 guaranteed years 1 and 2; year 3 is estimated at $1.3 million depending on volume.
- Sign on Bonus of $100,000 amortized over five years.
- Loan repayment of $250,000 amortized over five years.
- Retention payment of $50,000 at the end of year 2.
- Excellent Benefits package is offered.
The position is open due to tremendous growth in the area. Join three Orthopedic Surgeons and one Advanced Provider!
- The new physician will serve an area of 25K all within a 30 minute proximity.
- The Orthopedic program is designed to meet the needs of the patients with knee and hip replacements, allowing the patients to recover in significantly less time. Most patients are able return home within 24 hours of the surgery. An Extensive Rehabilitation unit is located within the hospital.
- The Hospital is Critical Access with 25 Beds with an assisted living facility on its campus.
- Located 50 miles northeast of Madison and approximately two hours from the greater Milwaukee area. La Crosse is approximately 75 miles northwest.
- Physicians seeking a high quality of life and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy year-round are ideal for this position. Proximity to the Madison and Milwaukee areas provide access to arts, entertainment, sports, and dining.
- Hospital Employed Position; will accept J1 and H1B Visa.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Specializing in Joint Replacement
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly