- Position Type
Are you interested in an opportunity to work in a supportive and patient-centered environment with the ability to grow your own practice?
• Hospital employed
• 4 Day Work Week
• Opportunity to play a major role in growing and developing the practice
• Supportive staff - 2 Family Medicine physicians
Compensation & Benefits:
• MGMA Median
• Sign-on bonus provided
• Relocation provided
• Student loan repayment available
• Generous and comprehensive health benefits plan
• Situated in the rolling Palouse wheat fields this community offers residents with an abundance of outdoor activities - hiking, camping, biking, cross country skiing, hunting, and golfing.
• Enjoy early morning sunrises and stunning sunsets year-round from Steptoe Buttes.
• This practice location is one hour south of Spokane, 20 minutes from Pullman, and 30 minutes from Moscow, ID - and offers residents easy access to regional and international airports, shopping, entertainment, and restaurants.
• With low student to teacher ratios the public schools in this area boasts test scores that are 46% higher than the Washington average and 44% higher than the National average. This community has 18 colleges/universities within 100 miles.
• Easy living, and a great place to raise a family - housing costs are 5.1% lower than Spokane, WA and 19% lower than Moscow, ID.
This opportunity will not last long - please reach out to Sam Nyland at 678-501-2403 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.
If easiest, you can text Sam at 720-795-5959
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly