Northern Virginia OBGYN
- Position Type
We are recruiting a part time or full time OB/GYNs to join our growing practice in Fairfax Virginia, 20 minutes outside of Washington DC.
All deliveries and surgeries are conducted in a single, state of the art Inova Fairfax Hospital, the largest obstetrical hospital in the metro DC area, which provides a Level IV NICU, Obstetric ER, 24 hour in-house anesthesia and hospitalists, and Da Vinci Robotic System. Fairfax Hospital preforms more than 10,000 deliveries a year. There are 3 OB/GYN attendings on call “in house” 24 hours a day covering 32 L&D rooms and OB Emergency Room, and with full 24 hour/day MFM and Gynecologic Oncology coverage. Fairfax Hospital has its own residency program. Teaching opportunities for the residents and medical students are available.
Join us and enjoy:
- An opportunity to join a well-established practice with the support of highly qualified physician
- A market competitive salary including income guarantee, paid malpractice insurance, health benefits, and relocation allowance
- Advanced practice technology, including Epic EMR, office-based surgeries, and ultrasound
- Partnership track for the appropriate candidate
- A positive work-life balance and Northern Virginia's natural beauty and lifestyle
- Best public schools in the nation
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, and we welcome your questions and inquiries regarding this position.
For more information about our practice, please visit our practice website: StarCareObGyn.com
Apply for Northern Virginia OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly