BC/BE Dermatopathologist, a Pediatric Dermatologist, and 3 Adult Medical Dermatologists
- Position Type
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Watson Health 100 TOP HOSPITALS
About St. Luke’s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites.
• Rich Benefits Package • Loan Forgiveness Programs • Relocation Assistance • Competitive Compensation Package • CME Allowance • Teaching & Research Opportunities • Work/Life Balance • Malpractice Insurance •
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Dermatopathologist, a Pediatric Dermatologist, and 3 Adult Medical Dermatologists to join our growing network. These opportunities will reside at our brand new dermatology residency program that will be based out of our Anderson Campus which is located in Bethlehem, PA. If you would like to become a part of the development of a brand new dermatology residency program, this exciting opportunity awaits you. Join the region’s most robust inpatient and consultative dermatology services that utilize in-person and tele-dermatology to service more than 10 area hospitals!
Dermatology Program Highlights
- The region’s only board certified pediatric dermatologist (our very own Dr. K!);
- A thriving laser and procedural program with a focus on reconstructive, restorative , and skin enhancement efforts;
- An internationally recognized Scar Treatment and Rehabilitation (S.T.A.R.) program; The Eczema and Psoriasis Institute (E.P.I.), the first and only multi-disciplinary program of its kind in the region;
- A translational research program (in conjunction with Lehigh University’s world-renown School of Engineering);
- An early-phase clinical trials research program for difficult to treat conditions; and
- A novel model for melanoma care built around close collaboration with St. Luke’s own Dr. Sanjiv Agarawala and the Department of Oncology.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to: Drea Rosko, Physician Recruiter, PhysicianRecruitment@sluhn.org