Urgent Care Physician
- Position Type
Children s Hospital Urgent Care Spectrum is currently recruiting a physician interested in working in a progressive after hours Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic located in Knoxville, Tennessee metro area.
This new opportunity includes an outpatient setting with a proactive approach in providing excellent patient care.
A few of the benefits this opportunity possesses include:
- 40 hour work week with no call
- Predictable work schedule and income base
- Flexible work schedule
- Monday through Friday: 5pm to midnight
- Saturday - Sunday: 2pm to midnight
- Full support staff including NP/PAs, RNs, LPNs, medical assistants and radiology technicians
- In-house ancillary services including laboratory and radiology services
- Radiologist over reads within 20 minutes
- High Patient volume
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- Annual CME allowance
- Job Requirements include:
- Board Certification in Pediatrics
- License to practice in Tennessee
- Active DEA
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Comfortable with high volume
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly